WaterFleet is a solutions-based company of innovators dedicated to the belief that clean, safe water is a basic human right, even in the most challenging situations.
Guided by our core values, we apply a fierce determination to resolving complex water-supply issues by designing pioneering mobile technologies critical to a healthy environment and a safe, productive workplace.
Our purpose not only benefits the people we serve, it is a source of pride for WaterFleet employees who recognize that their work benefits the communities in which we live, work, and raise our families.
- We are a reliable supplier of quality products and services
- We are clear in what we say and do
- Efficiency defines our behavior, actions and results
- We take pride in our products and services
- We are committed to quality in every decision we make and action we take
- We include customers and regulators as part of our team
- We promote growth through innovation, learning and common goals
- We approach our work enthusiastically and take pride in our mutual accomplishments
- We maintain a supportive atmosphere to promote teamwork and communication
- We challenge the status quo
- We are committed to positive change
- Our products and services improve the quality of life for our employees, customers, and the communities we serve
- Our services are disruptive for good
- We innovate with purpose
Health & Wellbeing
- We advocate safe work practices
- We provide evidence-based programs to promote overall wellness
- We consistently and continually exceed company and industry health standards
- We promote a fun and healthy work environment
- We consistently treat others with kindness, honesty and courtesy
- We demonstrate respect for ourselves and those we serve through our attitude, appearance and performance
- We incorporate safety every day as we care for our employees, customers, neighbors, and environment
- We recognize and respect the rules and regulations we are asked to operate within
We want to serve our clients differently than everybody else in the world. We want to focus on quality, and respect, and people.
– Allison C. Pyle, Co-Founder